GE Biopsy needle guide for linear ultrasound transducer L4-12t-RS,L12n-RS,L12n-SC, biopsy needle bracket
|Model||For GE transducer L4-12t-RS,L12n-RS,L12n-SC|
|Supply ability||10000 pcs per year|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal|
|Port||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong, Shanghai, Beijing, etc|
|Delivery||3-5 days after payment received|
1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for various high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: with unique wing-shaped handle, you can easily separate the needle from the bracket; with a clamping structure for any type of needles, you can carry out puncture operation with Needle 14-22G easily
4. High reliability: Integral design, without any small components, connecting parts tightly welded to eliminate the risk of missing small components; joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage.
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
Our biopsy needle guide covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
Over the past few years, Shenzhen Bondway Electronics Co., Ltd. has started to develop and manufacture ultrasound intervention products (biopsy needle bracket, also named ultrasound needle bracket) covering most of the worldwide ultrasound brands. Most of the engineering team have been engaged in ultrasound and ultrasound research field for a long period of time. With a deep understanding about clinical needs and actual demands, we’re developing a wide range of ultrasound needle brackets thru continuous technical innovations. These products are easy to use, reliable and cost effective.
Please email us ( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) or dial: 0086 755 86224650 26400367 for any enquiries.
Biopsy Needle brackets for GE Healthcare ultrasound transducers available for your choice:
1) Convex, micro-convex array ultrasound transducer (Transabdominal)
2)High-frequency Linear Array ultrasound transducer (Superficial)
3)Endocavity ultrasound transducer
4)Phased array ultrasound transducer (Cardiology)
5)3D/4D volumetric ultrasound transducer (Abdominal & Superficial)
6)3D/4D Volumetric ultrasound transducer (Endocavity)
7)Biplane ultrasound transducer