Needle bracket, needle guide for Toshiba ultrasound probe PVT-781VT
|Model||For Toshiba 东芝 PVT-781VT|
1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for various high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking
positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the
ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the
image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: easily put the needle thru the enlarged needle entrance
4. High reliability: joints and
connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage, rear-end enclosure method
for convenient and reliable use
5. High stability and high accuracy:
Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and
high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface
treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more
comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
Our needle brackets covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
email us ( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) or dial:
0086 755 86224650 26400367 for any
Biopsy Needle brackets for Toshiba ultrasound transducers available for your choice:
1) Convex, Micro-convex Array Probe (Transabdominal)
2)High-frequency Linear Array Probe (Superficial)
4)Phased Array Probe (Cardiology)
5)4D Volumetric Probe (Endocavity)