Reusable needle bracket, biopsy needle guide for CANON (TOSHIBA) transducer PVT-350BTP PVU-350BTP 6CP1
|Model||For CANON (TOSHIBA) ultrasound transducer PVT-350BTP PVU-350BTP 6CP1|
|Supply ability||10000 pcs per year|
|Payment||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal|
|Port||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong, Shanghai, Beijing,etc|
|Delivery||3-5 days after payment received|
|Packaging||Export Gift Box|
1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for various high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: easily put the needle thru the enlarged needle entrance
4. High reliability: joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage, rear-end enclosure method for convenient and reliable use
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
For use with CANON (TOSHIBA) endocavity transducer
CANON ultrasound transducer PVT-350BTP
CANON ultrasound transducer PVU-350BTP
CANON ultrasound transducer 6CP1
Our biopsy needle guide (biopsy needle bracket) covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
Please email us ( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) or dial: 0086 755 86224650 26400367 for any enquiries.
Biopsy Needle brackets for CANON (TOSHIBA) ultrasound transducers available for you to choose from:
1) Curved, Micro-convex ultrasound transducer (Transabdominal)
2)High-frequency linear ultrasound transducer (Superficial)
3)Endocavity ultrasound transducer
4)Phased array ultrasound transducer (Cardiology)
5)3D/4D Volume ultrasound transducer (Endocavity)