Needle bracket, needle guide for CANON (TOSHIBA) 4D transvaginal transducer PVT-681VT
|Model||For CANON (TOSHIBA) 4D transvaginal transducer PVT-681VT|
|Supply ability||10000 pcs per year|
|Payment||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal|
|Port||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong, Shanghai, Beijing,etc|
|Delivery||3-5 days after payment received|
|Packaging||Export Gift Box|
1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for various high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: easily put the needle thru the enlarged needle entrance
4. High reliability: joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage, rear-end enclosure method for convenient and reliable use
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
For use with CANON (TOSHIBA) transducer
CANON Toshiba PVT-681VT 4D transvaginal transducer (Volume endocavity transducer)
Our biopsy needle guide (biopsy needle bracket) covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
Please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ) or dial: 0086 755 86224650 26400367 for any enquiries.
Biopsy Needle brackets for CANON (TOSHIBA) ultrasound transducers available for you to choose from:
1) Convex, Micro-convex Array Transducer (Transabdominal)
2)High-frequency Linear Array Transducer (Superficial)
4)Phased Array Transducer (Cardiology)
5)4D Volumetric Transducer (Endocavity)
On January 4, 2018—Canon Inc.and Canon Medical Systems Corporation announced the official corporate name (trade name) changed from Canon Group Company Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation to Canon Medical Systems Corporation