Needle bracket, needle guide for GE ultrasound probe C1-6-D
|Model||For GE C1-6-D|
1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical
stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any
ordinary steel, suitable for various high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking
positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the
ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the
image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: with unique wing-shaped handle, you can easily separate the needle from the bracket; with a clamping structure for any type of needles, you can carry out puncture operation with Needle 14-22G easily
4. High reliability: Integral design, without any small components, connecting parts tightly welded to eliminate the risk of missing small components; joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage.
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
needle brackets covers at least the following brands, please consult with our
salesperson for your specific needs
ALPINION BONDWAY BK ECM ESAOTE EZONO FUKUDA GE HITACHI-ALOKA KONICA MINDRAY NEUSOFT PHILIPS QSONO SAMSUNG-MEDISON SIEMENS SONOSCAPE SONOSITE SUPERSONIC TERASON TOSHIBA ULTRASONIX UNIMAGING VINNO ZONARE and others
Over the past few years, Shenzhen Bondway Electronics Co., Ltd. Company has started to develop and manufacture ultrasound intervention products (biopsy needle bracket, also named ultrasound needle bracket) covering most of the worldwide ultrasound brands. Most of the engineering team have been engaged in ultrasound and ultrasound research field for a long period of time. With a deep understanding about clinical needs and actual demands, we’re developing a wide range of ultrasound needle brackets thru continuous technical innovations. These products are easy to use, reliable and cost effective.
email us ( email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) or dial:
0086 755 86224650 26400367 Mobile phone/WhatsApp: 0086 13823175740 Skype:kevinbondway for any
Biopsy Needle brackets for GE ultrasound transducers available for your choice:
1) Convex, Micro-convex Array Probe (Transabdominal)
2)High-frequency Linear Array Probe (Superficial)
4)Phased Array Probe (Cardiology)
5)4D Volumetric Probe (Abdominal & Superficial)
6)4D volumetric Probe (Endocavity)