VINNO biopsy needle bracket, reusable needle guide for linear array ultrasound transducer F4-12L
|Model||For VINNO linear transducer F4-12L|
|Supply ability||10000 pcs per year|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal|
|Port||Shenzhen, Hongkong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, etc|
|Delivery||3-5 days after payment received|
|Packaging||Export Gift Box|
1. Corrosion resistance: made of medical stainless steel, with much stronger corrosion resistant and rust-proof than any ordinary steel, suitable for varous high-temperature & high-pressure sterilization methods.
2. High safety: with a unique angle-locking positioning hole to ensure the puncture direction in the long axis of the ultrasound image exactly match puncture guideline, and the short axis of the image also undergoes rigorous accuracy tests to fully guarantee the safety of puncture.
3. Easy to use: easily put the needle thru the enlarged needle entrance
4. High reliability: joints and connections reinforced to avoid any possible breakage, rear-end enclosure method for convenient and reliable use
5. High stability and high accuracy: Well matching with the probe housing for a tight connection, no deformation and high-accuracy operation ensured after a long-term use.
6. Superb glossy appearance: surface treatment purely by hand, smooth edge and corner for a safer and more comfortable use; simple and compact design to prevent any dust and dirt.
For use with VINNO ultrasonic transducer
VINNO linear array ultrasonic transducer F4-12L
Our needle brackets covers at least the following brands, please consult with our salesperson for your specific needs
Over the past few years, Shenzhen Bondway Electronics Co., Ltd. has started to develop and manufacture ultrasound intervention products (biopsy needle bracket, also named ultrasound needle bracket) covering most of the worldwide ultrasound brands. Most of the engineering team have been engaged in ultrasound and ultrasound research field for a long period of time. With a deep understanding about clinical needs and actual demands, we’re developing a wide range of ultrasound needle brackets thru continuous technical innovations. These products are easy to use, reliable and cost effective.
Please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ) or dial: 0086 755 86224650 26400367 for any enquiries.
Biopsy Needle guide for VINNO ultrasound transducers available for to choose from
1)Convex, micro-convex ulrasound probe
2)High-frequency Linear ultrasound probe
3)Endocavity ultrasound probe (transvaginal)