Pregnancy Tester for pig, sheep, goat
Key Features*For pregnancy test on swine, goat, sheep,etc
* Judge the pregnancy by sound and light. Suitable for using under noisy and dark circumstances.
* Insert the simple users manual inside package. Easy to use.
* Small volume, light weight, easy to carry.
* Low Consumption, battery easy to be bought or changed.
* With water-proof function, easy to clean
* Regular AA Alikaline battery, available everywhere
Battery: 4pcs (1.5V)
Rated power: Less than 400mW
Pregnancy Tester for pig, sheep, goat (or Pregnancy Test Instrument) , is an instrument which can emit and receive ultrasound waves. When the emitted ultrasound waves penetrate into the body of the swine or goat, the echo reflect to the receiver
The uterus of swine and goat will be fully of amniotic fulid during pregnancy, so pregnancy Test Instrument distinguishes the receiver echo response from the amniotic fluid, according to the different sounds made by Pregnancy Test Instrument to determine whether the swine sheep and goat are pregnant or not.
25 days later after swine gets breeded, users can use Pregnancy Test Instrument to test. Clinical tril proves that testing is 99% accurate 30 days after breeding. At 65 to 70 days after breeding, the litter displaces the fluid and testing accuracy decreases. In order to get accurate test, you need to place the probe on the proper testing spot with suitable skin touch and proper direction at the right time.
Clinical Trial proves that the testing result is 99% accurate on normal big swine, 97% accurate on goat. Well-known universities around the world have done comparison tests and concluded that Pregnancy Test instrument are excellent in terms of accuracy and ease of use.